- Washing: prior to first use, and after each use, wash with soft dish soap, and a damp rag to clean, and wipe down.
- Drying: immediately dry after washing utilizing a soft towel, and then air dry standing up, or on a raised rack, allowing air to flow.
- Maintaining: wax the board monthly, or whenever it appears dry.
- Put in the dishwasher.
- Soak in sink, soak in water, or allow to remain wet for an extended period of time.
- Leave flat.
- Store in an area where either the temperature, or humidity have large changes.
- Use cooking, vegetable, or fruit oil to care for.
- Use scouring pad, or steel wool
These boards are handmade with love, built to last, and will, as long as they are properly cared for. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thank you for all the support. I hope you, and your loved ones enjoy the handcrafted pieces of functional art for years to come.