From power washing, and painting, to a full fledge she shed. We can pimp your shed!
Are you looking for simplicity? If you’re a believer in less is more, then floating shelves are for you! They are all the rave. They can be live edge, or squared off. Dark, or light in finish. The wood options are vast, the more popular options are Oak, or Walnut. Either way, they are a great way to showcase fine china, art, plants, and much more. These works of are are custom made for your space. Perfect for a kitchen, dining room area, around the fireplace, and much more. Prime Time General Contacting is Omaha’s choice for custom made, local wooden shelving.
While Marble, Granite, and quartz are nice. They aren’t applicable for all applications. We have options from natural stone, to butcher’s block, to Corian like products. Prime Time General Contracting can assist in the removal of old counters, and pre for new counter installation. We can also help with the calking, and sealing of existing counters.
- Residential Cleaning, monthly, or weekly
- Make Ready’s
- Commercial Cleaning, monthly, weekly, or daily
- Hotel Cleaning
- Resort Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Club house Cleaning
- One Time Clean Outs
- New Construction Cleaning
- Remodel Construction Cleaning
- One Time Deep Cleaning
- Washing: prior to first use, and after each use, wash with soft dish soap, and a damp rag to clean, and wipe down.
- Drying: immediately dry after washing utilizing a soft towel, and then air dry standing up, or on a raised rack, allowing air to flow.
- Maintaining: wax the board monthly, or whenever it appears dry.
- Put in the dishwasher.
- Soak in sink, soak in water, or allow to remain wet for an extended period of time.
- Leave flat.
- Store in an area where either the temperature, or humidity have large changes.
- Use cooking, vegetable, or fruit oil to care for.
- Use scouring pad, or steel wool
These boards are handmade with love, built to last, and will, as long as they are properly cared for. Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thank you for all the support. I hope you, and your loved ones enjoy the handcrafted pieces of functional art for years to come.
From outlets, adding can lights, replacing a light fixture, wiring an entire basement, adding a generator, or replacing a panel. Our licensed & insured electricians can tackle any sized job.